The Congressional Black Caucus Foundation is now accepting applications for its summer 2010 Congressional Internship Program.
The CBCF Congressional Internship Program prepares the next generation to take its rightful place in community service and policy development arenas.
The application postmark deadline is March 5, 2010. The program will run from May 30-July 30, 2010. Interns will receive a stipend and housing.
- Congressional Interns are selected based on the following criteria:
- Solid scholastic achievement
- Strong writing skills
- Community service contributions
- Evidence of leadership skills
- Quality of application and, in some instances, interview performace
- U.S. citizen or permit to work in the U.S.
- Currently or recently enrolled in college full-time when applying for program
- Demonstrated interest in public service, governance, and policy-making process
The selection is highly competitive; Applicatoins are submitted to CBCF and reviewed by a CBCF selection committee. Finalists are selected and notified by CBCF